Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyNoJustu

5 posters

Go down

SexyNoJustu Empty SexyNoJustu

Post  Yasuo Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:47 am

They are offically our enemies.
Yasuo
Yasuo

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

SexyNoJustu Empty Re: SexyNoJustu

Post  TopoliN Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:04 am

Does this mean we attack at sight or?
TopoliN
TopoliN

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Morkleb Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:07 am

We need to judge how strong they are as soon as we are powerful enough we will start wars and attack on sight.
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanrei Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:54 pm

They are pretty good. You don't see a lot of them, since they are usually grinding and don't say a lot.

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  DaFozz Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 pm

far as this whole story goes, eulogy and myself were in a room grinding and a sexynojustu guy named khan (something like that) we asked him to leave several times. and kept ksing our mobs. so finally he made an arrogant comment and enough was enough and we attacked him and his partner. well theat was where it started to get good lol. 2vs2 we win, 2vs3 we win, 2vs4 we win,2vs7 we loose. except we didnt have enough att to kill that khan guy. but every one of his buddies fell before us. since than i noticed that 2 of sexynojustu member left shortly after that. i happen to over hear one of them while i was grinding saying that that guild is very selfish and thats why he left. but you can also find that khan guys name on the wanted board and along with another sexynojustu guy. so if you guys give the word i would love to start planning gank runs on them if we do it right we most likely can decrease their members with repeated killings. but on the other side we will piss off their allies and so on. but at least it will add an extra element to this game. your call cheif.

DaFozz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Morkleb Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Another negative thing to add, at the start my cousin Deathscythe and some other guild members were infront of Yicheng a while back and a party of Sexynojitsu attacked and killed them all. After hearing this Fozz, I say planning gank runs is a great idea lol its quite boring without them. But on the other hand we have to think if we start to dominate this game so early (still in CB2) what will the community think? Will they hate us? Will we bring on more enemies till we can't handle them all? Will we totally wipe out the smaller schools? There are not many of them most of them will die shortly. I would like to hear more opinions on the matter before we start anything of the sort.

-Morkleb
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanrei Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:05 am

I'll be paying SexyNoJutsu a few visits tonight. Let it be known that the PvP has been let out. Evil or Very Mad

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum