Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are we?

3 posters

Go down

Who are we? Empty Who are we?

Post  Morkleb Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:35 am

The reason i've created this school is due to the fact that this game has a lot of pkers. I've witness more than once someone afk and another pking them randomly, that sucks. Picture this you go to the washroom or your AFK and you put your char on Za-Zen in a safe place, when you return your dead. If we were around we would try to save you by pking them. Our school will be accepting missions what i mean by missions is as follows; If a player is pked and drops an item and there is no way to get that item back due to the player being an ass or a higher level, when we are contacted and the mission accepted by a higher ranking officer of the guild who will then notify the guildies in the forum, they would then be put on our enemy list and we would constantly pk them until your item is given to us or until all their gear has been dropped. Your item will then be returned on a cost discussed at the start of the mission which is dependant on the person level and rareity of the item. Yes our members will be on the wanted list i'm sure of it, but thats what makes this game fun. Also we will hunt down thoughs on the wanted list who are not our guildies of course. I hope this will bring enjoyment to thoughs in our guild and thoughs out of it also it should be fun. If you have any suggestions please post in the respected forum.

-Morkleb

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-01

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who are we? Empty pvp/pk

Post  DaFozz Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:17 pm

eulogy and myself love to pvp and pk. but most of the time we are prompted into it. (for instance if someone come into a room we r using we ask them to leave and by the third time we will end up pking them.) another thing is i hope bindingfate starts listing enemy guilds so when we get bored of grinding we will go around on a pk spree of that guild. it is really quite fun. but for the most part we are trying to follow BFs guideline the best we can.

DaFozz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Who are we? Empty Re: Who are we?

Post  Morkleb Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Thats fine soon we will start an all out war with Legacy when this happens the game will get interesting and there will be more pking. We will have to choose to dominate at the right time and to list our enemies publically when we can handle them. Alot of research has to be done before we can launch a full scale attack and i don't think we are ready to specifically target a certain guild/school at the moment. Again please reply i would like to hear your opinions.

-Morkleb
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanrei Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:04 am

A war with Legacy? To start with? Isn't that like asking for a boot up your ass?

I would like a war, but for gods sake lets start with some of the smaller fish. Let us get in an official alliance with ArcAngels before we let a bomb go.

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Morkleb Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:18 am

Lamo exactly what i was thinking. I was just letting you know our future plans +).
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down