Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pvp

Go down

pvp Empty pvp

Post  DaFozz Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 pm

kill first ask questions later, dont even give your enemy the chance or satisfaction of betting you. winning is the goal. but also be kniwledgable about who you kill and what school they are in. if they in any wayprovoke you into battle they deserved it. be a smart pvper and we will be known for not messing with and top guilds would love to have us as allies due to the fact that we are good at pvp. better to have a threat as an ally than an enemy. in 9dragons my guild of 5 ppl were the terrors of the servers. 5 ppl agaisnt the whole server wewere both respected and feared. we made many ppl quit or changed guilds. the key is to be a smart pvper go with a well balanced group, and success will be on our side. as of right now the best combo for a team i would personally say is a hook, spear,fist and a axe or broad sword. that combo can do alot of damage to large numbers if played quite well. but in order to do raids or ganking on enemy guilds i still reinforce the fact that we all need to be on ventrilo to cordinate such things it is a key element to success.

DaFozz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum