Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan guide-By kargev

4 posters

Go down

Do you like this guide

Fan guide-By kargev Vote_lcap100%Fan guide-By kargev Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Fan guide-By kargev Vote_lcap0%Fan guide-By kargev Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Fan guide-By kargev Empty Fan guide-By kargev

Post  kargevgod Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:57 pm

The first thing to know about making a fan is that its not A SOLO CLASS: I arleady seen a fan that was using the stinky attack skills instead of healing the other team menbers !!! NEVER DO THAT!

Leveling guide:
1-5)At the start many fans will have trouble lving because of there lack of good attack skills and also because the healing isnt good yet... try to find someone that would be kind enought to team with you.

6-10) At lv six you get what i think is the most usefull skill in the game: reviving!! no more respawning and loosing time to come back, no more lions, just click a button and youre revived Smile . but watch out, you cant revive yourself when your death T_T, so try to stay alive... now maybe more people yould like to party with you, if you could find a team with a staff and sword it would be awesome.

11-15)Once you reach lv 11 the real healing skills start coming, first a skill a continious healing skill, youll use it for a while but the next one are much better Smile and an anti-internal injury skill, you may think its useless and cost 8 % of you mp, but its a really usefull skill when fighting a boss or mini boss or some status inflicting monster like snakes... one click and the puzzling, sealing,etc status dissapears. Its also usefull in team pvp if fighting a fist or a broad... DoT dam is really a pain and its the perfect remedy. Now try to train with your team either at tigers or bandits, just dont approch mosnters and keep healing.

16-20)The time were the hard work is rewarded.. some people took one week to reach this lv with a fan(personally it took me one day)
Tranquil Spirit Rain is a skill that heal everyone in your party 100 hp per 3 sec during 18 sec. Imagine a party of six persons, 6*3*100=1800 hp of healing and it costs only 50 mana.. But watch out... this skill generates a huge amount of treath, so be ready to start running, unless you have a staff in your party. Now try taking on pagoda with a team and start doing the highway and robber related quest. Try to team up with the most people you can, just have a lot of mp pots and keep casting this spell.

21-25) Not a very good change, expect some skill upgrade. New armor and weapon now, so you should take less damage now. the skill mp cost start to get huge.. Stack your pots. a new attack skill that is supposed to be a powerfull one T_T but doesnt deal more damage than the other, only costs more mp and is longer to cast. Start partying at lurkers, with a huge team you can do lavastone quest every 5 min. When you reach lv 23, you may go to shifang maze, the quest si betterm but to go get it there are some mobs that may easly kill you.

The next lvs will come later, after i see if you would like this guide to be continued... If yes ill had Forging, lving spots, skills, tips, etc. and continue the lving guide

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Fan guide-By kargev Empty Re: Fan guide-By kargev

Post  TopoliN Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:52 pm

great guide kargev not a fan user but realy preciate the time u have put down on this i give u a star in my sectret ranking system Fan guide-By kargev 200px-Stj%C3%A4rna

Topo ranking system
1 star tanrei
1 star kargevgod
TopoliN
TopoliN

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Fan guide-By kargev Empty Re: Fan guide-By kargev

Post  Sigon Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Good Guide kargev Smile

Sigon