Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Guys

3 posters

Go down

Sorry Guys Empty Sorry Guys

Post  Tanrei Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:07 pm

DaFozz and Eulogy, you guys suck but good luck in Arc Very Happy

I can't seem to get into the game, so I think that I may have to quit. My connection doesn't seem to go past the load screen. This is going to take awhile to diagnose as this error was never solved in CB1.

Sorry guys!

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys Empty Re: Sorry Guys

Post  kargevgod Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:14 pm

ah its really bad, well me personally i often speak with archangels leader, and i am a bit sad taht people from binding are less acctive and some start to quit and it really anoys me sometimes. I tought this school was really well started and that it could become one of the top school. it's sad that you stop playing, maybe you could try on some other classes, me i tryed them all expept axe to see witch one would be good for me. you should take a new class comparing of what you like to do in the game (tank,aoe,heal,Dot,dam,buffs,etc)

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanrei Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:05 pm

It isn't the game, I literally CANNOT play the game. The maps just won't load for me. I have a thread on the Technical Help section of the forum, but no response. I really want to get back into the game.

If worst comes to worst, I'll move games and play Warrior Epic. I'll keep you all updated - Sorry!

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigon Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:56 pm

That sucks No

Sigon

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down