Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting money

4 posters

Go down

Getting money Empty Getting money

Post  TopoliN Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 pm

I was thinking of writing a guide of some sort but im not realy that good whit fist yet i feel and how could i match tanreis great fist guid. Then i decided to make a money guide cos i think i know some ways to get the money feel free to corect me or add some more thoughts.

-Collect booty you will get some booty from the creatures out there you could acctualy get some nice money out of this. A little secret is the hair u will get from the spiders in shi fang maze looks almost the same as those for the quest in there. That makes it posible to sell it on the market i personaly sold hair worth about 5k for 11k. Mby a bit of Fraud and mby not so nice to the person u fool but its not realy a lie.

-Invest in gold. The gold price is kinda low now i think becous everyone who was from cb1 got gold for free so they selling it and buying whit it a lot right now i think the gold price will rise about a 50% every week until planing out after a month or somthing. This is not a sure way to gain money becouse its not sertain the prise will rise but i think i have already seen some tendencies that the gold price is going up and if someone offering me a bet that the gold price will be twice as high after 2 month on 1:1 odds i will bet a half salary on that Razz

-Buy gold to shop at item mall. Prices seems to folow the gold price prety mutch but in some cases the price will be higher for the item. I think that is the case whit fluffy cat selling skill i seen prices on the market for 100k and whit the gold price somwhere about 5k and skill kost of 10 gold u will gain 50K on buying it on the item mall and selling it on the market. Im not sure that it will sell for 100k but i seen prices and i think they where sold and also for that skill price will probably rise.

-Keep an eye on the market sometimes there is items that is below there real value or mby have a low starting price and remember to put a bid on the items instead of buying directly if you dont realy have to have the item asp. There is often not to many bidders i think

-Sell all your unwanted stuff at the market and check the prices before u do its not smart to set the price far below outher players price if ur not sure about the price dont put a buy price on the item and start at a pretty high price and lower it if you dont get it sold then the intressted players will set the right price. But be careful to not set to low starting price cos the bidding players dont want to pay more than necessary

hmm... i think that is about it feel free to coment and add more to the list mby self-evident most of this but if i helped someone im happy jocolor (sorry bout crappy english)
TopoliN
TopoliN

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Getting money Empty Re: Getting money

Post  Tanrei Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:03 pm

Essentially, Yasuo is talking about arbitrage. You play the fluctuating market prices to your advantages. It can be tough, but highly effective. For instance:

You could buy 13 teleport tickets for 1 gold. That 1 gold costs you about 5k. You then turn around and sell the teleport tickets for 500 each. You just made 1,500. Feel free to get creative!

Also, as Yasuo said, pick up the drops! I've been grinding at fruit snails, and a full stack of their meat fetches me nearly 10k. Add onto that the two quests I'm doing, and that is 15k per run. That isn't half bad cash!

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  pudi Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 am

totally agree!!!
the price of 1 gold is about 10k at equilibrium on chinese server
so now its going for 4-5k... its best to absorb everything

pudi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  TopoliN Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:44 am

Found anouther nice way to get some money go to bizou buy iron tools from the npc there for 5k and sell it on the market i got 17k for it can mby get even more Very Happy
TopoliN
TopoliN

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  kargevgod Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:53 pm

yay, but me what i'd like to know is how can i get money without bying gold and stuff, i really hate to sell stuf on pawnbroker and do bids and all that, i usually either sell to the shop or make my own while i train another cara. Anyway thx for the gold idea ill try i got 200k it should give me hmmm, if i count well around 40 or something T_T

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum