Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounty hunting

2 posters

Go down

Bounty hunting Empty Bounty hunting

Post  kargevgod Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Hey, its me kargev and its my first post ^^
anyway i think that we should start attacking people that are pking not alone but in team. The other day there was some school member (blooddemons or somthing) that were attacking everyine that went outside town and they were purple name. The think about pqing is that the higer pq rank the more the chance that they drop something, exemple: blood arleady took 20k from someone that he had killed. We should not attack only anoying people but also most wanted persons. With a team of 3 or 4 as soon as someone spots them they are owned. And it yould be a good way to gain money and equips

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Bounty hunting Empty Re: Bounty hunting

Post  Sigon Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Yeah I was there, killed 3 guys I think. Should consider making bloodemons an enemey and go to war or something. Bounty Hunting? Sounds Fun. I want to join.

Sigon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  kargevgod Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:07 pm

the is teaming, like having a healer is a huge advantage, i mean guild menbers couldnt team and do some bounty hunting just for fun and items. Soloing wont help, youll just get killed.. usually pvpers are in groups that's why there hard to kill

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum