Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ

3 posters

Go down

Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ Empty Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ

Post  Morkleb Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:26 pm

Its real sad to see guild members leaving. I'm sorry that i can't play but its something I have no control over. Just becasue people are not always online doesn't mean you take the easy way out and leave to join the best guild on the server. What you should be doing is trying to recruit new players. For me it's not fun to be the best right away, i would rather work together with a bunch of people to earn it whiles getting to know them. I'm very dissapointed in everyone who left especially you Karvegod, but then again I am happy knowign that you won't be with us when we do become the best. Weeding out the ones who are not honorable and the ones who wish not to work hard is a neccessity in forming a strong guild. I hope this allows some of you to make a more reasonable decision on leaving or staying.

P.S Thank you very much Sigon for taking over the guild i am very happy.
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-01

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ Empty Re: Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ

Post  kargevgod Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:46 pm

i didn't that i wouldn't come back.. i am just bored to be alone playing in the school and i am a fan i gotta team with people.. so i joined divine something cause there are not a lot of menbers and they are active and i know a lot of them. So as soon as you sigon and some other people will be able to log ill come back, its just that i wanted to lv a little, i tryed inviting people but still.
I think we should kick every menber with dont know or havnt teamed with or anything. lets try to has only people that we know and had fun with, that way they will stay in guild instead of leave.
BTW the school i joined isn't a good one, its new.. only that many friend and caseyd are in it. So as soon as you can relogg just tell me and ill rejoin imediatly

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ Empty Re: Members Leaving or Staying? ALL MUST READ

Post  Sigon Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:33 am

No Problem,

I'm not really worried about the inactivity, as this game is still in beta and hasn't even been officially released, it is to be expected. Many people, more than half, will start to play the game the first week, see that it still needs much improvement, and quit playing the following week. Once the game is free of bugs, been improved, succesfully advertised, and many people begin to play this game, then we can begin to worry about inactive members. But for the time being not many ppl are playing the game except maybe a few dozen hardcore players such as myself. Those who do stumble into it only last for about a week, therefore finding active players who play this game a lot will be a challenge this early in the game development. Give it about another 6 months, by then I promise you this will be a highly active school with hopefully some ground rules of activity.

For the time being kicking inactive players is ill advised because having a school with 5/50 active members is the same as 5/5 active members and we are no where near reaching our cap limit yet. Besides having more members helps our overall school rank and you never know when someone might come back and start playing again. Perhaps half of our members have quit because they moved back to school and had the same problems. When member cap limit is reached we will start booting inactive members. Booting anytime before that without another reason doesn't make much sense.

Anyhow anybody is welcome to our school and free to leave for any reason. With time we will be a top school, I promise! Very Happy

Sigon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down