Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

school popularity

3 posters

Go down

school popularity Empty school popularity

Post  kargevgod Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 pm

well have you guys ever remarked that when someone say archangels everyone know what he is talking about : ah the best guild in the game that let everyone join (i wanna join this one to be with the best !!)
And many other are know too like legacy and stuf, that what makes menbers stay in it.. Archangels founder Caseyd is always there helping people and participating in forum and stuff.

What we could try to do is to make a WoKF fan site forum were we could put database, bugs conversations and stuff. personally i am very good to make forum and website(since i arleady made a game) so i could handle all the stuff, but to have a good forum we should first have some menbers to be active and advertise and stuff. So if you guys wanna help putting stuff and going and participating in it, everyone will know its binding fate that presents this forum( I ll put it in big !!) and people will know binding and will want to join.
We could add advices and guides too so many people will come and subscribe to come ( like with the fan guide ive made), i may have the bad habit of always change caras(tryed 8 of them and more than one time each) but i take notes about pros and cons and skills and i immediatly know how to lv them, but since with some classes i havnt been so far i would ask binding menbers to try to give there experience to help others.

Kargev, also silentfan SilentDoom SilentWind SilentFist Silencer SilentReaper ragingwrath ^^(i know i got many names, black one are the one that i use actually)

kargevgod

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

school popularity Empty Re: school popularity

Post  Morkleb Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 am

Very good idea Kargve if this is what you think will take us to the top sure. I can help with the forums and data gathering i have no problem but first got to fix my game.
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-01

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kargevgod Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:33 pm

yay coo, since i i have everyclass i can easly writte data and do guides for the caras i have lv sometime.. but i really need people that could be active, suggest thing and stuff.
BTW the forum is wokf-fan.keuf.net

kargevgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigon Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Uhhh.. I went to that forum and everything is in spanish and i think it doesn't exists. idk, check it out. I copied and paste it in url as is: wokf-fan.keuf.net and everything is spanish.

Sigon

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Morkleb Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 am

Same bro everything is spanish for me also.
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kargevgod Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:25 pm

well, its wierd i went to check and it gives me the good forum..

kargevgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down