Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Lvl 2 School !!!

Go down

We Are Lvl 2 School !!! Empty We Are Lvl 2 School !!!

Post  Sigon Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:12 am

I just made 1mil tonight in a 3 hour period and invested it into school. We are now in construction of becoming the 7th lvl 2 school in the game. Construction takes 24 hours to complete. We will officially be lvl 2 school by tommorrow night. Anyone who is still active, hopefully this will make it a bit easier for recruiting ppl because as soon as the pavillion is finished contructing I will build the Chi Shang Fang which will allow members to purchase our schools secret buffs.

The warehouse is also being built. When it's done I will add a lot of items and materials which members are free to use. The only thing I ask is that please return armor and weps when you reach your next lvl limit and try to put in when you take out, i.e. take a few cotton fibers then put in a few animal hides, or something like that.

Sigon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

We Are Lvl 2 School !!! Empty Re: We Are Lvl 2 School !!!

Post  Sigon Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:13 am

We are officially lvl 2 school now. Just finished investing the Chi Shang Fang and hall of fame lvl 2, should be done by tommorrow.

Sigon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down