Binding Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hooker's guide

4 posters

Go down

hooker's guide Empty hooker's guide

Post  DaFozz Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:56 pm

first- you get your self a nice armor/outfit
second- you find ur self a nice busy mob area
third- be patient til a customer come along
forth- you get the point and than collect your gold
fifth- hand your gold over to morkleb or ull get pimped slaped

DaFozz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

hooker's guide Empty hooker's guide PART 2

Post  DaFozz Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:05 pm

to be honest hook are mainly a support class, soloing isnt your strong point. but with buffs and heals you can be most important part of the team.

mainly in this game armor is what set you apart from the other players, the better the armor the better odds u have in pvp/pve.

in my personal opinion, far as pve - it is best to go def and mp armor and weapon (keeping in mind what ur class role is). far as pvp/ or proup pvp goes , im still working on an armor set up for that

armor cont. another thing far as the armor there are 2 types of extra stats on them, a enemy debuff and a personal buff. (for instance one may have the chance for enemy's dodge to be decreased by 150 and so forth) for these stats to apply u have to have all the same color or an armor piece that is higher and the success rate for them to land is like rolling dice.
it appears to me the best option it find an armor with just one really good extra debuff and buff because they both and be applied at the same time. than fill the rest of the armor with just normal or (mp, def, mp, att) so that the success rate of that one debuff/buff will always land. where as if you had 2 debuffs/buffs in your whole armor set those 2 debuffs/buffs would alternate. for example your armor stats could change from -1500 dodge to -10% hp.

so i built my set around the -1500 dodge decrease to enemy and only that stats so the sucess rate will always land, considering im a support class and we are pvping i would rather take the chance to have my enemys dodge rate low so i have a higher sucees if killing him, and let say it was a group pvp my set just may have made it alot easier for my partner to kill him even faster. i havent found a good personal buff on any armor that i liked atm.

(it is 7am and im tired as hell i wil revise what i said later, so it may make better sense.)

DaFozz

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

DaFozz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

hooker's guide Empty Re: hooker's guide

Post  Morkleb Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Lmao off i like hookers guide part 1 better +).
Morkleb
Morkleb
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-01

https://bindingfate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanrei Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:07 am

Get the fool's moneh! Ya!!!

From what I have heard, hooks are some mean PvP later in the game. They get heals, sweet buffs - you can't complain really.

Tanrei

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  pudi Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:43 am

'hookers' r mean pvp later on Twisted Evil
instant full heal = sweet

pudi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down